Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Director of Marketing GI Retail Franchise in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Director of Marketing -GI Retail Franchise working on the Retail-GI Franchise team, you will be empowered to lead and develop strategy and insight plans. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by focusing on the patients we serve. A typical day will include:
- Owns development and operationalization of the strategy for launch brand Motegrity drive demand and manage expense targets.
- Leads development of the HCP marketing strategy for the Franchise, ensures cross-functional alignment and fit with the Franchise priorities and strategy.
- Owns key strategic choices: HCP segmentation, Brand positioning, leverage points in Decision Flow, strategic imperatives.
- Partners with Multichannel Marketing Team on the development of the integrated HCP Tactical Plan. Oversees and / or leads implementation of programs and tactics to deliver against defined indication of strategies and ROI tactics.
- Collaborates with Franchise Leadership Team (Vice President Franchise, Director, Patient Marketing, Multi-Channel Marketing Partner) to deliver financial objectives for the portfolio.
- Leads, coaches and develops HCP Marketing Team to achieve HCP Marketing goals and objectives. Establishes expectations and priorities, timing and budget phasing for the Team.
- Monitors and assesses changes in the industry and competitive landscape and their impact on the HCP marketing strategies and programs.
- Develops strong cross-functional collaboration with key internal stakeholders (Sales Leadership, Sales Training, Commercial Operations, etc.) and external stakeholders (agency of record, associations, Key Opinion Leaders, etc).
- Effectively manages vendors and agencies, their work product and budget for assigned programs. Makes recommendations to optimize investment mix.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree required, MBA desired
- Minimum (10) + years of progressive experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Expert in developing marketing strategy and tactic design with demonstrated success in aligning cross-functional Teams
- Experience leading and developing high-performing marketing Teams
- Ability to lead and set direction for customer-facing functions (e.g. Field Force, Multichannel Marketing Team)
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams and drive alignment across key stakeholders, including executive level.
- Ability to effectively mobilize internal and external resources and make trade-offs.
- Strong influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 30% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.