Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Manager, Multi-Channel Marketing in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Manager, working on the Multi Channel Marketing team, you will be empowered to lead, plan and execute campaigns to provide an exceptional customer experience. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda s mission by focusing patient s needs worldwide. A typical day will include:
- Own planning and execution of campaigns for an assigned Brand or a portfolio of Brands.
- Serve as a subject matter expert within the CEMI Team.
- Identifies and recommends relevant programs and tactics within the channel as a part of the Integrated Multi-Channel Customer Plan to pull through Brand Strategies and create meaningful and differentiated customer experiences for a variety of customer types (Patient, HCP, Payer, etc).
- Develops operational plan for campaigns execution, sets metrics and measurement plan.
- Continuously monitors campaigns performance within the channel, evaluates, tests and optimizes channel performance. Reports on campaigns performance and status.
- Translates data into actionable insights to enhance customer experience.
- Navigates campaigns through medical, legal, regulatory reviews.
- Identifies and manages agencies, holding them accountable to Takeda USBU policies, standards, timelines and budgets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA desired
- Minimum (3) + years of experience with increasing responsibilities in data-driven marketing, CRM, and marketing automation
- Digital marketing experience in healthcare, consumer packaged goods, financial services, or at a digital agency
- Experience working in a commercial pharmaceutical or innovative Healthcare-related organization
- Industry knowledge with the ability to quickly learn the disease state
- Deep understanding of digital marketing with an analytics bent and test-and-learn mindset
- Ability to think big picture but also manage execution of multiple tactics by engaging key stakeholders within Takeda and with agency representatives
- Ability to quickly learn products and brand strategies and tie to patient journey
- Experience in management of expenses and ROI with agencies, vendors, and across initiatives
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 15% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.