Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Financial Analyst in our Cambridge office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Financial Analyst working on the Finance team, you will be empowered be a Finance lead and partner with leaders in Oncology Drug Discovery and Drug Metabolism units, a typical day will include:
- Finance lead for Oncology Drug Discovery Unit
- Finance lead for Drug Metabolism (DMPK) Function
- Function as Financial Center of Excellence for Global Research External Collaborations (Business Development)
Responsible for ~$200 million of spend (excluding External Collaborations CoE) and member of supported function leadership teams.
- Assist with function and site monthly financial reporting process as well as support quarterly/annual planning activities.
- Set up and maintain performance tracking and analysis models. Partner with line managers to support financial planning and analysis for the function. Performs ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Set up and maintain performance tracking and analysis models
- Partner with line managers to support financial planning and analysis for the function
- Performs ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested
Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience.
- Previous budgeting/planning/monthly variance analysis experience.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact in previous position(s).
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of methods, tools and concepts to prepare forecasts, ad hoc analyses.
- Financial planning/reporting systems experience (e.g. Cognos, SAP).
- Analytical Ability to analyze monthly financial results and ROI outputs and to understand how to use this information to drive projects that will impact the business
- Teamwork ability to work effectively in and foster a team environment.
- Communication Excellent oral, written, and presentation communications skills needed
- Management - Ability to set priorities and meet specific deadlines in a changing environment, ability to be flexible, accommodating, and to deal with change effectively.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.