Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Sr. Analyst, Data Insights and Analytics
in our Boston, office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Analyst working on the Insights and Analytics team, you will be empowered to provide analyses and insights to optimize strategy. You will contribute to Takeda s mission by contributing to patient needs worldwide. A typical day will include:
- Serves as internal partner for commercial functions in areas of critical business needs including project planning, meeting management, and presentation of analysis from secondary market data sources. Provides actionable insights into customer behavior, using analytic techniques, to enhance strategic decision making for brand teams.
- Performs secondary market data analyses in the areas of segmentation, customer targeting, program ROI, key performance indicators and ad hoc marketing analyses; additionally, supports market forecasting as needed through secondary market data analyses.
- Applies model building and coding skills to conduct various kinds of analysis on market dynamics such as resource allocation, response to marketing stimuli and customer segmentation and/or targeting using techniques such as optimization, regression, and Monte Carlo simulations.
- Uses the scientific method to uncover business insights by asking challenging business questions, developing hypotheses around them, conducting data experiments, analyzing the results and drawing conclusions from the work to provide actionable intelligence to brand teams.
- Conducts promotion response analysis for all significant brand promotional tactics, including personal and non-personal marketing initiatives, to optimize the company s financial return on investment of these activities.
- Designs physician segmentation and targeting.
- Leads sample optimization efforts, planning and tactical assessment/diagnosis.
- Leverages library of completed promotion response analyses to integrate historical results to inform brand promotion strategy and tactics.
- Conducts longitudinal claims analysis to identify and assess treatment patterns and algorithms
- Prepares presentations to senior management on matters concerning market planning and analysis, product selection, and changing business environment.
- If outsourcing is appropriate, manages vendors on analytic plans, methodologies, and final deliverables.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as Statistics, Operations Research, Management Science, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Math, etc.
- Minimum three (3)+ years of market research or quantitative experience; or advanced degree in an analytical field and one (1) + years of market research or quantitative experience.
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of secondary market data sources.
- Knowledge of market research principles and practices.
- Proficient in coding techniques such as SAS, R, or Python
- Advanced MS Office, Excel skills and Tableau visualization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.