Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & CRM - Consumer , in our Greater Boston, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & CRM - Consumer, working in the Specialty Business Unit you will be empowered to be strategic, and innovative, and a typical day will include:
- Acts as the primary interface between Specialty Business Unit Brand teams and their vendors, serving as a leader in advancing the digital capabilities and approach across Entyvio branded products.
- Responsible for creating multiple strategic and innovative digital programs to improve customer engagement through integrated digital, mobile, and social platforms, by driving the adoption of digital experiences through these initiatives. This role evolves, promotes and grows the company s digital footprint to drive desired behavior change. The individual is an expert and strategist in implementing new and existing digital marketing efforts to the marketing team and will provide ongoing education and new opportunities.
- Develops and manages ongoing strategy relative to digital, media and database agency partners to deliver initiatives aligned with strategic objectives as well as provide oversight of day-to-day operations. Ensures delivery of all Consumer Digital marketing efforts for the IBD franchise including execution and analysis of digital paid media marketing campaigns; including paid search, display and social. Contributes to the development of the annual brand business plan at a strategic and tactical level.
- Defines vision, strategy and implementation of digital marketing solutions that will improve the patient experience. Coordinates with brand teams to plan and execute across television, web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and digital advertising to optimize the user funnels to drive demand.
- Lead the marketing team counterparts and third-party agency/vendor partners to create and implement digital marketing tactics that execute on the brands strategy in the following areas: website design and optimization, SEO, CRM, digital display media and social media.
- Identifies trends and insights to optimize spend, performance and ROI, leveraging the Insights and Analytics team to educate the larger Brand team on the available metrics and data in terms of audience engagement, response to ads, and campaign fulfillment.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Utilizes audience research and trend analysis to develop supporting content and digital strategies. Evaluates customer research, market conditions and competitor activities. Conducts social monitoring to identify topics and trends that impact audience interests.
- Establish key objectives and performance metrics for digital marketing campaigns and identify and implement appropriate measurement tools
- Monitor operations and Key Performance Indicators through in-depth analysis of metrics, makes recommendations for optimizations to improve overall performance
- Manage consumer database and data integration across all vendor partners
- Maintain knowledge of key product attributes and competitive differentiation to effectively position products in digital channels.
- Partners with vendors and agencies to ensure approaches and requirements for multichannel tactical plans are understood and interpreted appropriately for quality delivery and execution.
- Represent the brand in the review and approval process of promotional initiatives including the ability to support the brand on areas of differing opinions communicating objectives and purpose to assist in the process. Participate and contribute to the development of the annual brand business and expense plan
- Remain current with customer, competitive and marketplace activity to contribute insights and perspectives to the broader team and brand plan
- Establish relationships and work with commercial partners, including corporate communications and key associations
- Drives improvements in the financial performance of all campaigns through on-going business analysis, financial analysis, and continuous process improvements. Manage budgets for all projects
EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 7 years experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function & Healthcare related experience
- Demonstrated ability to thoroughly learn the market, the disease state and the product quickly
- Ability to influence others without authority.
- Demonstrated experience in search engine optimization, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Proven experience advising stakeholders and effectively influencing business partners and peers is critical.
- Advanced MCM strategy & industry expertise through ongoing training and development.
- In depth understanding of the multiple channels of customer engagement utilized by an organization across their varied customers (i.e., HCP, consumer, patient, payer) including how channels can be utilized effectively in an integrated fashion to deliver cross-channel customer journeys.
- Deep Understanding of the digital landscape. Strong knowledge of website and advertising analytics tools, staying up to date with the latest trends & best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills -- must be an excellent story teller as well as have strong consultative/listening skills.
- Ability to scenario plan, analyze data and translate business requirements into actionable plans.
- Proven experience in leading, developing and implementing digital initiatives and marketing communications plans
- Financial management and budgeting abilities
- Project management skills prioritization, workflow process, communication
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Requires approximately 10-20% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, conferences and could include overnight. Some weekend and/or international travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at www.takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.