Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager, Brand Marketing - Consumer, in our Cambridge MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager, Brand Marketing - Consumer, working in the Specialty Marketing team, you will be empowered to build the brand by directing the concept, and design the execution of consumer marketing , and a typical day will include:
- Build the brand by directing the concept, design and execution of consumer marketing strategies and tactics to deliver against business objectives
- Contribute to the development of the annual brand business plan, create programs and tactics to support the strategy and champion that plan through engagement with cross-functional partners in the field
- Identify key performance metrics and develop a measurement plan. Identify and execute optimizations to maximize ROI
- Ensure the consistency and integrity of the brand and brand guidelines in promotional material
- Support innovation of commercial approach through technology, customer insights, field observation and continued education
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Plan, identify, develop and produce promotional tactics, materials, and programs needed to support the brand strategy and objectives
- Work with agency partners to create promotional assets and a corresponding media plan. Assets included branded and disease state content for all channels including TV, in-office, point of care and digital
- Manage outside agencies and consultants to meet expected project objectives and hold them accountable to agreed upon standards.
- Develop project and tactic assessments and valuations (ROI) that leverage analytics and research to identify successes.
- Establish key objectives and performance metrics for consumer marketing campaigns and identify and implement appropriate measurement plan
- Analyze performance results and make recommendations for optimization
- Represent the brand in the review and approval process of promotional initiatives including the ability to support the brand on areas of differing opinions communicating objectives and purpose to assist in the process
- Remain current with customer, competitive and marketplace activity to contribute insights and perspectives to the broader team and brand plan
- Participate and contribute to the development of the annual brand business and expense plan
- Establish relationships and work with commercial partners to communicate and ensure alignment on strategy and messaging within scope of projects
- Assist with development of new team members and foster a positive culture within the team and with cross-functional colleagues
- Lead market and consumer research to gather insights about our customers and our brand
- Serves as back-up for team members as needed and direct manager when requested
- Manage budget for all projects
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree (in Marketing or Business Administration)
- 5 years in sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Ability to thoroughly learn the market, the disease state and the product quickly
- Specialty and/or Immunology therapeutic knowledge
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Financial management and budgeting abilities
- Project management skills prioritization, workflow process, communication
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Consumer marketing and/or Agency experience
- Requires approximately 20-30% travel
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, field visits and will include overnight. Some weekend and/or international travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.