Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda and join us as a Regional Account Manager (RAM).
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Regional Account Manager (RAM) working on the Solid Tumor Field Sales team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions and a typical day will include:
Directly responsible for the promotion of Takeda Pharmaceuticals and all products associated with Takeda Pharmaceuticals within assigned territory and geography. Incumbents will be required to promote a highly technical and innovative product portfolio to a sophisticated audience while being dedicated to meeting and exceeding sales objectives. The Regional Account Manager will represent a consistent Customer First approach to business activities and relationships. This position is responsible for compliant, product education and sales of Takeda Pharmaceutical products to physicians, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care providers within his or her geography to support and implement the organizations strategies, plans, and tactics.
- Applies conceptual and practical expertise in own functional/technical area to implement plans and achieve individual, team, and organizational sales goals
- Maintains a high degree of competence in the areas of product knowledge, disease states of coverage, industry/competitive landscape, and organizational structure
- Demonstrates the ability to implement overall marketing and brand strategy for targeting and deployment of resources to key hematologist/oncologist
- Solves a range of straight forward to highly complex challenges, analyzes and works to possible, solutions, and forges the most appropriate resolution
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data, prepare subject matter for quarterly or semi-annual business reviews
- Acts as a technical/functional subject matter resource for colleagues and customers, and continues to acquire higher level functional/technical skills
- Completes accurate reporting and submits in a timely manner including, but not limited to the following; monthly territory action plan, expense reports, monthly itinerary, sample inventory, request for professional speakers, and budget tracking tool.
- Maintains high level of visibility with accounts, attend state and national conferences within scope of oncology, such as; ASCO, ASH, and local state society meetings.
- Interfaces with all Takeda internal stakeholders, which are not limited to the following; medical science liaison, Area marketing, CNEs, RAEs, and other key personnel.
- Monitors and controls budget, utilize company resources in a prudent, conservative fashion, consistent with all company guidelines.
- Reports all adverse events related to Takeda products in a timely compliant manner
- Maintains a high level of comprehension around the distribution and delivery system for oral molecules, as well as the interface between specialty pharmacy and provide
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related oncology / hematology selling experience
- Large geography account management experience in oncology & hematology with emphasis on key large oncology community practices, as well as academic and NCI / NCCN cancer centers.
- Minimum 30-35% travel depending on specific territory and geography
- Strong presence and communication skills
- High comprehension of scientific knowledge, and the ability to communicate with medical professionals in a compliant manner
- Strong computer and technical skills, and the ability to navigate software programs to process and analyze territory specific data
- Previous launch experience in oncology/hematology preferably with oral molecules
- Established rapport and relationships in geographic area desired
- Previous experience in oncology oral compounds and distribution
- Previous experience with rare disease states or diagnostics
- Maintain a valid driver s license in good standing
- Minimum 30-35% travel depending on specific territory and geography (St Louis, Springfield/Joplin MO, Columbia, MO Southern IL)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.