The Sr Oncology Sales Specialist represents Takeda to formulate and implement the strategies that will result in the achievement of short- and long-term product and company objectives.
- Analyze the market and initiate action to be recognized by customers, peers and managers as having expert knowledge of customers, oncology, Takeda Oncology branded products, and competitive products in the oncology field.
- Requiring use of discretion and independent judgment, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Formulate and implement effective marketing strategies to achieve all assigned sales and company goals
- Develop and implement territorial business plans
- Develop budget and financial management of assigned territory
- Develop strategies to make excellent use of marketing materials and programs
- Initiate activities resulting in expanded business opportunities for Takeda
- Formulate knowledgeable and professional presentations to customers
- Build excellent relationships
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Proven ability to formulate and implement effective oncology sales skills and results
- Knowledge of oncology disease states products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and business skills
- Proven ability to create and innovate, build and expand business, and work both independently as well as in teams
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex information
- Ability to succeed in a complex environment
- Knowledge of reimbursement
- Knowledge of territory
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to carry, handle, and reach for objects
- Ability to lift and carry over 15 pounds
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment, such as computers, phones, etc.
- Able to travel including but not limited to driving to account sites within territory
- Geography to include Green Bay Wisconsin
- Able to attend various meetings held at or in proximity to Takeda offices
- Able to fly to various meetings at Takeda office locations, regulatory agency sites, development partners, vendors, or other sites
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.