Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sr. Manager/Associate Director Global Business Development Finance and Analytics in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sr. Manager/Associate Director Global Business Development Finance and Analytics working on the Global Business Development team, you will be empowered to support the Global Business Development organization in the analysis and execution of business development opportunities including product licenses, research collaborations, acquisitions, asset divestitures and strategic investments. A typical day will include:
- Support the Global Business Development and CEI organizations in the analysis and execution of business development opportunities including product licenses, research collaborations, acquisitions, asset divestitures and strategic investments.
- Assist with risk/reward tradeoffs and providing constent and independent analytical rigor to the transaction assessment process.
- This position is primarily responsible for independently leading the financial modeling and evaluation of transactions, with additional participation on deal teams through the transaction process, including negotiations support and due diligence.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree
- 6 years of relevant business experience, with at least 4 in the pharmaceuticals/healthcare industry
6 years of valuation, financial evaluation and accounting experience, including support of public / private M&A, global, regional and ex-US licensing transactions
- Bachelor s degree
- Knowledge of applicable accounting standards (GAAP/IFRS) and familiarity with SEC filings (10-K, 10-Q, etc.).
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to present to/communicate with senior management with confidence and clarity
- Strong computer software skills (Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Education & Experience Desired:
- MBA or an advanced degree in finance or accounting, CPA or CFA.
- Management consulting or investment banking experience.
- Proficiency in analyzing financial results and structured financial products and understanding how to use the information to drive projects to decision point.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet specific deadlines in an unpredictable environment, while maintaining flexibility to deal with change effectively
- Ability to gain the trust of and influence high-level management and leverage relationships to provide best possible financial plans and drive impactful analytical projects.
- Propensity to successfully work with others at all levels within a complex, team oriented, global organization, with the skills and acumen to assume roles of greater responsibility over time within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership over activities and projects, proven desire to shape the organization and improve processes and consistent demonstration of out of the box thinking.
- 20% travel required, including internationally.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.