Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Administrative Assistant in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sr Administrative Assistant working on the Operations team, you will be empowered to act as a resource for senior leadership and complete special projects, and a typical day will include:
- Provides administrative support to the Brooklyn Park, MN, biologics plant
- Manages the calendar for four Leadership Team Directors and direct staff as necessary
- Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, accounts payables, etc. and in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Prepares all travel arrangements, including domestic and international, and creates detailed itineraries
- Communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner
- Performs all work and makes decisions with minimal supervision and/or instructions.
- Communicates in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Able to communicate complex information/data in a simple manner both verbally and in writing.
- Actively manages calendars of four Leadership Team Directors and direct staff as necessary.
- Schedules and coordinates onsite and offsite meetings including but not limited to managing invitations, tracking responses, coordinating speakers, entertainment, transportation, dining, and presentation materials, tracking budgets, etc., in accordance with manager and/or staff instructions.
- Answers telephones, transfers calls, takes accurate messages, and appropriately responds to internal and external requests for information and/or clarification. Receives all visitors and handles all registration and/or scheduling for any onsite or offsite guests.
- Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports, credit card statements, invoices, purchase orders, accounts payables, etc. in Concur with minimal oversight and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Prepares travel arrangements in Concur, including domestic and international, and creates detailed itineraries.
- Produces complex letters, memos, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and/or other documents with minimal direction. Proofreads and edits all documents prior to finalizing.
- Orders/maintains office supply storage area. Arranges for department equipment repair and/or maintenance.
- Acts as a resource for manager, staff, and other administrative assistants in Company policies and procedures. Provides regular updates to department when changes/updates occur to any Company policies and procedures.
- Acts as a resource for department in MS Office applications, Share Point sites and other technology tools used by the department.
- Completes other special projects as directed by manager or staff.
- Organizes team and/or other department outings in accordance with Company guidelines and manager s instructions.
- Performs miscellaneous filing, organizing, faxing, mailing, duplicating, etc.
- Collaborates and provides necessary support for other administrative staff, when necessary.
- May be responsible for records management and aggregate spend tracking for department.
- Coordinates catering for on site lunches and other events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma/GED required or in lieu of Diploma/GED four years of administrative assistant experience in addition to minimum years of experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience supporting one or more individuals
- Strong computer literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of mid-size corporate structures including corporate policies and procedures.
- Experience working in a manufacturing site preferred.
- Periodic local and/or overnight travel required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.