Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Administrative Assistant working on the Biologics and New Modalities Development team, you will be empowered to support key executives in the Pharmaceutical Sciences organization and be a part of the Pharmaceutical Sciences administrative team, and a typical day will include:
- Performs administrative duties and office support activities for a team or department.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document and report data.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Interfaces and communicates with internal customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with guidance and review from direct supervisor.
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; after review by direct supervisor, submits documentation and enters requests for payments into accounting system; responds to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Participates in maintenance of improvement processes; implements changes to improvement processes for direct responsibilities.
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong PC literacy with intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.