US-MA, Engineer I R0001806-MZ
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Technical Engineer in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Technical Engineer working on the Technical Operations team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
- The focus of the position will be to develop, test, and apply multivariate control strategies to commercial biologic
manufacturing processes. The goal is to create a process that produces a visual dashboard providing actionable
intelligence to inform commercial supply decisions.
- The position fits into a larger initiative to create a global continuous process validation strategy for commercial biologic
programs within the company. The individual will work cross functionally to develop these tools and document the
activities in technical reports.
- The individual will also work cross-functionally to manage change controls, deviations, investigations.
- Additionally, he/she will provide support regulatory as needed and provide project management support as needed.
- Apply basic and advanced statistical concepts to process data
- Synthesize new knowledge from multivariate inputs
- Author technical reports
- Work efficiently and cross-functionally
- Apply knowledge of biology, engineering, and math to realize biomanufacturing strategies
- Proactively identify process issues/challenges/bottlenecks
- Support excursions and change management in TrackWise
- Perform Person-In-Plant activities as needed to support manufacturing
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, chemistry, biology or related area.
- 0-1 year experience in biopharma or related field
- Data visualization and presentation
- JMP, StatEase, or equivalent
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Please visit our website at takedajobs.com