The Commercial Contracting Manager will have responsibility for GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) roster (membership lists) management and commercial (non-government ie. VA, PHS) contracting performance analytics for the Oncology business unit. The incumbent is responsible for calculating volumes related to rebates and admin fees. The Commercial Contracting Manager will work closely with internal cross-functional teams, including Distribution, IT, Data Stewards, Market Access field team, Rebate Analyst, Legal. In this role, the incumbent will build and manage relationships (along with Field Team Directors responsible for accounts) with multiple external parties to ensure successful execution of contracts. The Ultimate goal is to ensure commercial membership lists and purchases associated with contracts are accurate and delivered in a timely manner to all relevant parties.
- Management of membership rosters, this includes:
- Obtain membership rosters from GPOs or other commercial contracted entities through data feeds or manual methods
- Research, analyze and compare membership lists between customer and Takeda and across customers
- Ensure all stakeholder internal and external to organization are aligned requiring high degree ability to present clear and concise options to business stakeholders
- Ensure contract membership eligibility requirements are met per terms of contract involving but not limited to integration of external data assets with internal systems to develop validated rosters
- Create enhancements to the commercial contracting membership management process and in customer reporting platforms while understanding various business group s needs and goals as well as system abilities
- Timely and accurate notification to wholesaler regarding rosters and terms of contract (discounted price) to ensure customer receives correct pricing.
- Performance analytics to determine baseline measurement and achievement to contracted targets, this includes:
- Understanding of sales data sources and ability to distill complex information
- Establish efficient and compliant processes to ensure timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of performance tracking and source data for relevant payments.
- Research, analyze and compare sales data to report, monitor and track contract performance
- Support ongoing maintenance across multiple contracts for all products in the Oncology business unit that includes trouble shooting technical and data issues
- Responsible for calculating baselines and performance to baselines and communicating timely and accurately to appropriate business partners
- Manage the authorization, approval and overall validation process of purchase data submitted by contracted customers. Validity of data is crucial to ensure that contracted organizations are properly and accurately reporting data used to calculate performance rebates this includes reconciliation of sales volume, chargeback volume and customer volume sources; including troubleshooting and correcting any errors and communicating changes
- Identify ineligible commercial chargebacks and clearly and concisely communicate chargeback denials to wholesaler trading partners.
- Provide Networks field team with account achievement to target sales reports to support contract execution and pull through all while understanding technical resource constraints and availability and being able to work through or around these to complete
- Interface with USMA Networks field team on relevant chargeback and membership issues including but not limited to organizations that have more than one membership affiliation and issues with sales reconciliations between SDs (specialty distributors) and Takeda recognized sales. Ability to hold and defend position as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree
- 5+ years relevant work experience; or advanced degree and 2+ years of quantitative analytical or forecasting experience
- 3+ years pharmaceutical/healthcare analytics experience
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of data sources.
- Project planning and management skills
- Ability to deliver on deadlines while managing multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Ability to solve problems holistically
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills and ability to build credibility
- Ability to lead without authority, collaborating will all levels of the organization and change management
- Proficient in one or more of MS Office, MS Access, or SAS programming.
- Some travel required (less than 20%)
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.