As a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist working on the Talent Acquisition team, you will be empowered to partner with R&D hiring managers to identify talent to make an impact in bringing medicines to our patients, and a typical day will include:
The incumbent will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment (counsel managers, set recruitment strategies, source and interview candidates, lead debrief process, initiate background checks and create offers). The incumbent will also implement staffing strategies that align with corporate goals (attracting, developing, and retaining high performing people).
- Manage entire recruitment process including creating recruitment strategies sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring for all level positions
- Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- Identify passive job seekers using full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
- Manages communication process with internal and external candidates, HR colleagues and the respective hiring business/client.
- Strategically network at all levels and foster long term relationships with candidates, organizations, and academia.
- Proactively evaluates and assesses staffing needs of the assigned client areas and
- Consults with divisional & departmental heads about organizational changes and strategies concerning the efficient utilization of headcount.
- Actively participates in the forecasting and budget planning for each cost center within assigned function.
- Interfaces with hiring manager, finance counterpart and controller when forecasting and updating any recruitment related costs or headcount.
- Build and utilize a candidate pool for current and future positions.
- Negotiate all offers including starting base and variable pay, relocation and bonuses as appropriate.
- Coach hiring managers on interviewing and selection skills and techniques as well as counsel employees on career development.
- Manages vendor relationships and contractor process for both individual and bulk hiring needs for the assigned function.
- Assist in the development of tools/processes to streamline/automate staffing function.
- Ensures OFCCP and EEO guidelines are tracked and followed.
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Attend recruiting related events that include national organization events, regional recruitment events and on-campus recruiting.
- May serve as functional representative in strategic HR projects
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience including three years of recruiting experience.
- Proven track record to recruit candidates at all levels
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems
- Experience with SAP, PRISM and Taleo are highly desired
- Ability to manage ongoing workload demands of both planned and unplanned projects and requests
- Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity and sound recruiting principles
- Confident written and verbal communication style
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Project / Process Management ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining quality
- Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and prioritize appropriately
- Independent, self-managed, and self-starter personality
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:None RequiredTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
Empowering Our People to Shine