Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a AGILE Change Agent in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a AGILE Change Agent working on the Oncology and Biologics Operations team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
- The Agile Change Agent is responsible for planning, organizing, facilitating and motivating agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering AGILE projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- Agile Change Agent may manage several concurrent high visibility projects using Operational Excellence Tools and methods that cross multiple business and operational areas.
- The AGILE Change Agent will act in a supporting role to the AGILE Change Leader.
- Problem Solving, Project Planning and Management Assist AGILE Change Leader in defining project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value by: organizing and supporting project status and working meetings; preparing and distributing progress reports; managing risks and issues; correcting deviations from plans; and performing delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Process Management and Improvement Support a project management process and ongoing process improvement initiatives. Evaluation and optimization of processes as well as identification, coordination and facilitation of cross functional projects with the objective of regulatory/quality compliance, drug safety, drug quality, on-time/in-full delivery and cost effectiveness.
- Cultural Change Support further development of the mindset change within Oncology and Biologics with regard to the scope of AGILE and in alignment with the overall GMS and Oncology and Biologics targets.
- Training Education of employees in the core focus areas of AGILE (operation system, process flow, value stream mapping, management infrastructure & mindset, behavior, etc.)
- Representation Delegate of the local AGILE team across locations in respective project teams.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Education: University degree as Pharmacist, Chemist, Biologist, Engineer or Business Administration
- Wide professional experience in the fields of Supply Chain, Quality, Technical Operations, Project Management and/or Operational Excellence
- Wide professional leadership experience in leading cross-functional / cross-cultural teams
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Operational Excellence - Lean, Six Sigma & End-to-End business process management conceptsf
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Planner)
- Professional and positive approach
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Dynamic and vigorous
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- A minimum of 20% travel, mostly international, will be required for this position.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.