|Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Executive Administrative Assistant in our Cambridge or Deerfield offices.|
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Executive Administrative Assistant working on the Global Science and Biomedical Policy team, you will be empowered to support the team's initiatives, and a typical day will include:
- Performs high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for assigned leader and leadership team.
- Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages.
- Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Supports internal and external events hosted by the Global Science and Biomedical team by being the main point of contact for all contracts and purchase orders. This key responsibility of this role will include:
- Preparing documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers
- Submitting documentation and entering request for payments into accounting system
- Responding to inquiries from accounts payable and payees, both internal and external
- Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner
- Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools
- Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources
- Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from direct supervisor
- Participates in the development and maintenance of improvement processes; actively participates in self- and team audits and resulting process improvements
- Develops a strong network within the department; draws on network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities
- Performs other duties as required
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma/GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and familiarity with both SAP and Ariba is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimal travel as required for the work, primarily for meetings.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.