US-MA, Engineer I, Commercial Technical Operations 1800048-MZ
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Engineer I, Commercial Technical Operations in our Boston, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Engineer I, Commercial Technical Operations working on the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing team, you will be empowered and a typical day will include:
- In this fast-paced environment, the Engineer I, Commercial Technical Operations will be at the front-line of ensuring the delivery of cutting-edge commercial
biologic medicines to patients.
- The focus of the position will be to develop, test, and apply multivariate control strategies to commercial biologic
manufacturing processes. The goal is to create a process that produces a visual dashboard providing actionable
intelligence to inform commercial supply decisions.
- The position fits into a larger initiative to create a global continuous process validation strategy for commercial biologic
programs within the company. The individual will work cross functionally to develop these tools and document the
activities in technical reports.
- The individual will also work cross-functionally to manage change controls, deviations, investigations.
- Additionally, he/she will provide support regulatory as needed and provide project management support as needed.
- Apply basic and advanced statistical concepts to process data
- Synthesize new knowledge from multivariate inputs
- Author technical reports
- Work efficiently and cross-functionally
- Apply knowledge of biology, engineering, and math to realize biomanufacturing strategies
- Proactively identify process issues/challenges/bottlenecks
- Support excursions and change management in TrackWise
- Perform Person-In-Plant activities as needed to support manufacturing
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree in engineering, chemistry, biology or related area.
- 0-2 years of experience in biopharma or related field
- Data visualization and presentation
- JMP, StatEase, or equivalent
- Critical thinking
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects
- Ability to lift and carry over 15 pounds
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment i.e. computers, phones, etc.
- Position may require up to 20% travel (domestic and / or international ).
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Please visit our website at takedajobs.com