you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support
your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join
us as a Summer MBA Intern in our Cambridge, MA office.
everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold
goal of the 12- week internship is to provide the most comprehensible
pharmaceutical product management experience possible through a variety of
activities under the supervision of a global medical affairs leader at Takeda.
At the completion of the internship, the intern should have a thorough
understanding of medical affairs in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsibilities of our interns will vary according to the
individual project teams. Interns will act in the same capacity as an
operations manager participating in project
management activities, business unit meetings, and planning sessions.
- Each intern may be assigned a specific project that would be
completed by the end of the internship and this would be in addition to routine
activities designed to achieve the goal of a complete operations management experience.
Due to the nature of Takeda's business and culture, interns are given projects
that are challenging and necessary to our continued success as an organization.
During the internship, interns will gain exposure to many of Takeda's business
development of management controls and dashboards, including planning solutions
to achieve identified objectives; interfacing with vendors, IT and Finance
business partners; and influencing decision-making on projects.
- Conduct data
analysis, present findings and recommendations, align collaboratively with
different stakeholders, and design implementation plans to address and solve business
- Drive innovation and improvement of processes and
supporting tools, including for budgeting, to optimize efficiency and capabilities
for strategic operational effectiveness initiatives.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before
and immediately following the internship.
- Graduate student pursuing an MBA with concentrations in marketing
or other related disciplines
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook - Advanced
- MS Word - Advanced
- MS Excel - Advanced
- MS PowerPoint - Advanced
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, and/or market research
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
preferred but not necessary
- Superior communication skills: written, oral, interpersonal and
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to
gather, evaluate and interpret data to identify issues or opportunities
- Ability to organize and communicate with vendors
- Ability to prioritize work effectively to meet timelines
- Interpersonal Flexibility - ability to adapt to other
personalities in a respectful manner that is conducive to goal achievement
- Interested candidates should possess a strong desire to learn
about the commercial side of the pharmaceutical business.
travel may be required based on business needs.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.