Are you looking for a
patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so,
be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern
for 2018 in our Cambridge, MA, office.
Here, everyone matters and
you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship
program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the
pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you
gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12
weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class
pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary
housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides
you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned
events and activities.
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook - Proficient
- MS Word - Proficient
- MS Excel - Proficient
- MS PowerPoint - Proficient
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational
and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving,
and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability
to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas
clearly and concisely.
- This summer intern will take a holistic view of the investment that
Takeda medical affairs makes in independent research studies and create a
roadmap tying this investment to strategic brand imperatives. The road map to
be built will include:
- Distribution of the capital we invest to bolster research around
each of these strategic imperatives
- Examine the timelines that it takes for these different studies to
begin and to report out information
- Report out on how well the studies that we have funded have done in
provided published referenced material and how the content of this
independently published material supports our strategic pillars
- At the end of this project, findings will be presented to the
extended global medical affairs team
- In addition to this project, other research based projects will also
be available, such as literature reviews to understand unmet need in upcoming
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for
the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Bachelor s degree and have completed
at least their sophomore year or be a graduate level student pursuing either a
PharmD or Master s degree
- For Bachelor s and Master s degree students, a major in a
healthcare, pharmacy or life science field is preferred.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.