|Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Governance Operations Manager in our Cambridge office.|
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Governance Operations Manager working on the Strategy and Professional Affairs team, you will be empowered to ensure operational excellence within the R&D Pipeline Review processes.
This position is responsible for ensuring operational excellence within the R&D Pipeline Review Governance processes: Pipeline Review Committee (PRC), Monthly Pipeline Review (MPR) and Quarterly Pipeline Review (QPR). Specific responsibilities include, governance meeting planning with senior R&D leaders, successful governance meeting execution, and follow-up / follow-through of all variances and agreed upon actions with the Centre of Operational Excellence (COOP).
Partner with R&D and business development organizations to identify and log upcoming PRC decisions
Manage scheduling and logistic arrangements for governance meetings
Ensure that all PRC members and key stakeholder have access to governance meeting materials
Maintain / manage the governance SharePoint sites
Governance Meeting Execution:
- Partner with the Director, Portfolio Review & Governance to ensure successful execution of meetings in a manner that supports robust meeting discussion and effective decision-making.
- Assist with creation of governance meeting briefing documents and meeting minutes
- Manage technology & operational components of governance electronic review decision process
- Execute potential governance refinement initiatives
- Partner with the COOP team to define and implement a process to ensure all baselines / variances are captured and monitored
- Act as primary liaison between the COOP and PSPM teams
- Maintain ongoing governance action item log; follow-up with teams and individuals in the organization as needed to document action item completion
- Partner with the Director, Portfolio Review & Governance Review to proactively identify assets that may need to return to PRC to obtain approvals on variance
- Perform all operational tasks for the Director Portfolio Review & Governance to ensure that the Governance processes are effective and agile
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree science or business-related field required. Advanced science or business degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical industry setting. Experience in R&D or business development preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a matrix team environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills: Proactive, management of multiple tasks of varied complexity simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills: High-energy individual who quickly builds trust with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated flexibility and tolerance to manage change and differing opinions with diplomacy and competence.
- Ability to articulate and establish processes with cross-functional impact
- Ability to balance multiple requests from key stakeholders and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Ability to predict issues and identify solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- Project Management Professional certification preferred
- May work on the computer for several hours at a time
- May travel domestically and internationally.
- Approximately 10% travel is required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.