Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will
inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your
future at Takeda.
Join us as a Thought
Leader Liaison. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital
contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Thought Leader Liaison working within our Specialty Business Unit, you will be empowered to build and develop multidisciplinary value
added programming and establish relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
across the country. A typical day will include:
- The Thought Leader Liaison will
contribute to Takeda s mission by ensuring our health care providers within the
IBD space are educated appropriately on the benefits of our products.
- The Thought Leader Liaison (TLL) will
identify and manage relationships with Health Care Providers (HCPs) and Key
Opinion Leaders (KOLs) within a designated geography.
- The Thought Leader Liaison will work
with field and home office based colleagues and other stakeholders/partners to
build advocacy, collect Thought Leader insights, and evaluate and improve
speaker bureau effectiveness within the Specialty Business Unit.
- The TLL will plan, identify, profile,
develop and maintain long-term relationships with assigned physician thought
- The Thought Leader Liaison will
identify, recommend and liaise with potential speaker board advisors,
moderators and speakers. The candidate
will communicate and collaborate with internal partners/stakeholders: i.e.
Sales, Marketing, Competitive Intelligence, Managed Care, etc.
- The TLL will represent the brand while
building advocacy with regional thought leaders, HCP organizations and patient
advocacy groups, in addition to working closely with field-based colleagues to
prioritize sponsorship opportunities.
- The Thought Leader Liaison will align
with thought leaders to bring relevant on-label and MRL-approved information
and to solicit input/to be considered in the development of Specialty Business
- Contributes to the training of
contracted speakers on approved content and provides further on-label and
MRL-approved education and guidance to speakers to ensure accurate, effective,
and compliant presentations.
- Lead a cross-functional team to identify
new speakers and optimize speaker bureau membership to best meet market needs.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND
- Bachelors Degree required (Clinical
degree/background is a plus).
- Expert knowledge of IBD, Entyvio and
competitors with clinical experience in IBD and preferably with Entyvio being
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in
the pharmaceutical, biotech or related industry in one or more of the
following: field sales, product marketing, or clinical experience in the same
or related therapeutic area.
- Knowledge of key Thought Leaders and
some working knowledge of Thought Leader advocacy development practices.
- This is a remote position requiring up
to 80% travel.
- Individual must reside within the
territory boundaries given extensive travel requirements of the TLL role.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots
and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO
employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers
qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable
laws. For more information, visit
No Phone Calls or