Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior ITSM Process Specialist.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As aSenior ITSM Process Specialistworking on the IT Service Management Team, a typical day will include:
- Serve as process owner and subject matter expert for one or more ITIL
- May serve as a process manager for one or more processes
- Serve as a regional first point of contact for all ITSM
- Accountable for CSI of process, process roadmap, governance
and KPIs of processes within scope of responsibility.
- Accountable for the customer relationship ensuring the
process meets the needs of stakeholders.
- Accountable for ITSM tool requirements for assigned
processes, and coordination and/or execution of UAT testing.
- Initiates and maintains process compliance training program
for IT internal resources as well as service provider(s) staff by working with
IS/IT training team for assigned process.
- Bachelor s Degree or high school degree and 8+ years of work
experience in any business related field
- 5+ years of experience with extensive subject matter
expertise in IT Services Management (ITSM)
- ITIL V3 Intermediate Level Certification required
- 1 to 3 years of experience with ITSM tools preferably
- Experience implementing or
operating with one or more ITSM process area.
- Experience in infrastructure operations, business analysis,
or process design.
- Experience with handling technical issues and engaging
others to assist in addressing the issues.
- Strong analytical skillset
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- ITIL V3 Expert Level Certification
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots
and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.