Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Inventory Planning Manager in our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Inventory Planning Manager working on the External Supply team, you will be empowered to provide solutions to multiple stakeholders, and a typical day will include:
Managing the individual product supply by balancing customer demand with inventory investment ranging from $40 - $800MM annually
Monitoring, reacting to and developing forward looking strategies to address production scheduling and capacities, changing business needs, regulatory requirements, technology changes and supplier capabilities, assuring that the API, raw materials; commodities and logistics are available at third party contractors to support individual product sales ranging from $100MM to over $4BB
Managing third party contractor cycle times in order to meet corporate DOH goals and minimize the company s cost of capital investment.
Responsible for ensuring the proper SKU mix by balancing actual sales with forecasted sales and coordinating cross-functional meetings between Finance, Marketing and BIS, in order to meet Plan Cost of Goods Sold targets which has a direct impact to the company s Operating Margin.
Interacts extensively with external and internal project teams, Senior Management and third party contractors/raw material suppliers, Quality, other international Takeda Supply Chain.
- Directly responsible for developing inventory purchase orders, for all of Takeda s domestic and international facilities that manufacture or package Takeda products. Responsibilities also include review of third party expenses.
- Identify continuous improvement and process improvement opportunities.
- Review areas for cost saving opportunities, make recommendations and lead projects where appropriate.
- Assist with the development of departmental processes/policies as necessary.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelor Degree or minimum of 8 years of pharmaceutical operations experienceExposure to MRP system planning and SAP
- Domestic and International knowledge of Finance, Marketing, Distribution and Customs activities
- Experience with Third Party Contract Packaging Facilities
- Requires 10% travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.