Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as aFinancial Systems Lead Solutions Specialistin our Deerfield, IL office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As aFinancial Systems Lead Solutions Specialist working on the CSFP-Financial Systems Team, a typical day will include:
- Subject Matter Expert for all SAP Finance modules used in the US
- Participates in development of financial systems roadmap
- Engages directly and regularly with SAP for guidance on solution options and to resolve critical production issues using SAP OSS
- Performs business analysis with the Finance functions and to capture their unmet requirements
- Partners with all Finance business system owners
- Supports and manages other non-SAP US financial systems such as Concur, Corptax, MS Reporting, SAP BW, Blackline, etc.
- Manages all integration between SAP and other financial systems
- Support and manage the global Concur application including analysis, prioritization and implementation of change requests
- Manage application service providers for all applications under ownership
- Strong technical understanding of financial systems and IT architecture, including knowledge of systems and technologies typically used by the pharmaceutical industry in the Finance space
- Subject matter expert for SAP FI-GL, FI-CO, FI-AM, FI-A/P & A/R, EC-PCA, FSCM (In-House Cash) & Report Painter
- Knowledge of Concur functionality and import / export processes
- Experience configuring SAP In-house cash with end to end functionalities including centralized payments, centralized receipts, current account management, end of day processing, interest run, bank statement reconciliation and in-house bank statement generation
- Knowledge of SAP ALE & EDI, SAP IDOC, & SRM to facilitate integration with other complimentary source systems
- Experience with Concur, financial reporting and planning solutions such as MS Reporting Services and Cognos / TM1 is preferred
- Understanding of financial processes such as procure to pay, record to report, expense report processing, and order to cash.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate financial business needs into different scenarios for technical implementation
- Knowledge of the Concur application including the technologies available for integration with other applications
- 5-10 years of SAP Finance configuration experience
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP & financial accounting standards
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.