Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Supply Chain Operations Manager in our Boston office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Supply Chain Operations Manager working on the Global Manufacturing Supply team, you will be empowered to be the face to the organization in manufacturing of products that will be distributed to our patientsand a typical day will include:
Responsible for managing the Global Contract Manufacturing relationship with commercial drug substance, drug product or finished goods manufacturing for biologics and oncology therapies (specialty biologics and other key therapeutics distributed globally).
Leads a core team comprised of QA, QC, Regulatory Affairs, Technical Operations, Logistics, and Supply Operations Systems personnel to effectively manage internal External Contract Manufacturing (CMO) facilities producing drug substance, drug product or finished goods
Authors or reviews pertinent CMC sections for regulatory submissions.
Supports technical process transfers to new facilities through process optimization, development of Master Batch records and design of material flows.
Leads and participates in Pharmaceutical Sciences CMC teams for key therapeutics distributed globally.
Manage direct or indirectly one or more CMO Managers or Associates
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of nine years of experience working in or directly supporting manufacturing or pharmaceutical development.
- Bachelor Degree in chemistry, biology, or closely related scientific disciplines or a minimum of ten years of experience working in a sterile manufacturing facility and knowledge of the end to end manufacturing process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing operations to include biologics drug substance manufacturing, drug product manufacturing (oral solid dose and/or parenterals) pharmaceutical packaging, CMC regulations, cGMP, and sterility assurance techniques.
- Must have the technical project management external relationships experience necessary to lead the teams in a strategic and tactical manner. The candidate should have demonstrated written and oral communication skills and ability to work / lead in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestic and international travel along with the wiliness to attend various meetings at contract manufacturing sites or client meetings.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.