Empowering Our People to Shine
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across 70+ countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people s lives including your own.
As the ALUNBRIG Global Brand Team prepares for successive launches of ALUNBRIG in the 2L and 1L based on ongoing trials in NSCLC ALK+ve patients, and develops a robust LCM strategy for the asset, it seeks a Director, ALUNBRIG Global Marketing responsible for leading the development and implementation of short and long-term product strategies/tactics and global marketing plans.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader who is results-oriented, highly collaborative, and focused on bringing new drugs to patients.
This position reports to the ALUNBRIG Global Brand Team Leader.
This role will execute brand initiatives in collaboration with the Team leader
The role will partner with cross functional and regional teams to ensure robust Launch preparedness and seamless launch execution.
- Leading efforts on the global pre launch and launch efforts for 2L and 1L indications
- Leading the Global Communication Platform development - key elements of positioning, messaging, value proposition, creative campaign, and promotional pieces
- Identifying key segment business drivers, priorities, and growth opportunities and translating these into marketing initiatives.
- Managing external agencies to ensure excellent execution of marketing programs aligned with brand strategy objectives.
- Ensuring timely and efficient review of promotional materials and complying fully with all legal, regulatory, ethical, and company guidelines
- Contributing to development of package inserts, commercial forecasts, brand budgets, and business cases for R&D
- Investment decisions: Actively managing pre-launch and post-launch marketing budget.
- Becoming recognized as a leader and a subject matter expert for the product and NSCLC market & competitive landscape
- Working closely with the competitive intelligence team to monitor key competitor data and events
- Establishing a clear and expeditious process for identifying, assessing and responding to potential threats
- Collaborating with Business Unit Countries
- Liaising with Global and Business Unit Country brand leadership and others to develop global brand plans.
- Developing, overseeing and executing global marketing programs and tactics/promotional campaigns to meet brand and disease state objectives across multiple markets.
- Planning and executing conference plans and global events (e.g., launch meetings) in collaboration with Business Unit, Country marketing leads and collaborating with global functions
- Working closely with market research team to develop valuable and actionable customer insights directed at key objectives for the brand.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- MBA from a reputed business school preferred;
- Prior Experience with Global launches in the Oncology Hematology environment preferred;
- Strategic Thinking and ability to think out of the box
- Minimum 7-10 years of extensive experience in pharmaceutical marketing, agency management and tactical implementation of campaigns, digital and personal communication
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work cross functionally across a matrix organization
- Ability to travel domestic and international 25%-30% of the time
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.