|Empowering Our People to Shine|
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across 70+ countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people s lives including your own.
The Head, Vaccine Global Market Access is a Vaccine Business Unit (VBU) Commercial leadership role and is responsible for leading cross-functional access project teams to design and execute the development of global market access strategies and implementation plans for prioritized launch & in-line products. This includes: understanding and advocating the perspective of the payer, overseeing the design and conduct of Payer Landscape research, analyzing and synthesizing global pricing and reimbursement systems, understanding the needs of payers and of the tender environment, developing payer strategies and communication / implementation plans to improve targeted product access;
- The Head, Vaccine Global Market Access leads a group that includes pricing and tender management, value & access, and health economics. The role proactively manages collaboration and synergy of their group with medical, policy, marketing functions and the regions; supports generation and publication of modelled outcomes of proposed vaccination strategies for global in-line and launch products; as well as ensures global access related input into the medical, epidemiological and clinical development plans for the pipeline products;
- The Head, Vaccine Global Market Access is responsible for ensuring timely preparation and submission of HTA dossiers in countries to support the overall launch strategy and sequencing;
- The Head, Vaccine Global Market Access actively contributes to the external Market Access policy shaping forums at national and regional levels. Defines and drives the company position on Market Access strategies;
As the leader, the incumbent is responsible for leading and coaching for success. As a manager of others, the Head, Global Market Access is not only accountable for his/her own compliance but also for the compliance of all individuals in Market Access group. As such, leads the way and leads by example by demonstrating full knowledge and commitment to all applicable policies. Monitors adherence to Takeda policies and guidelines and acts according to established procedures to ensure all issues are addressed and resolved as required.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Proven ability of successfully managing complexity across multi-functional reports and building strong relationships, especially with scientific and medical teams;
- People s manager and developer, sensitivity to multicultural environment. Fosters a high performance team environment and achieves accountability. Able to lead and guide other leaders;
- Deep understanding of market access in the biopharmaceutical arena, including in tender environments. Experience of market access in vaccines or other public health interventions is preferred;
- Understanding of the payer's landscape in the key markets globally (LATAM, SEA, US, Europe). Track-record in Market Access and/or Pricing and reimbursement experience at greater than a local level (e.g. EU, International or global), with understanding of the interdependencies across Europe and Emerging Markets etc.; demonstrated successful launch experience a plus;
- Demonstrated success in a small but fast growing, entrepreneurial commercial environment is a plus. Has an entrepreneurial mindset. Able to identify opportunities for innovation and performance improvement. Willing to challenge conventional thinking and disrupt the status quo by implementing creative ideas.
- An effective communicator able to deliver key messages in a simple and uncomplicated manner, using data and insights to support conclusions. Able to simplify complexity and develop succinct and focused messages. A good listener who seeks broad input and remains well informed;
Undergraduate degree required, MBA and/or post graduate preferred: formal training in data management preferred (e.g. finance, health economics, epidemiology) but not required.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings, attend meetings on a local and national basis, and training;
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.