More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
Be a thought partner for Marketers by advising on and coordinating tactic execution across all channels, ensuring the tactics align with the brands key strategic initiatives. In addition, proactively partner with other Multi-Channel Marketing Partners to bring innovation and best practices in marketing to the organization.
- Partner with Brand Manager to understand the brand strategy, develop an integrated channel strategy; advise on tactics to deliver on measureable objectives
- Look at the tactical plan holistically, to design and recommend plans that span the planning cycle, ensuring that all multi-channel marketing tactics work together.
- Keep abreast of average ROI / impact of tactics. Advise marketers on methods to improve on individual investments
- Responsible for driving consistency across tactics as well as sharing innovative and/or best-practice ideas from across brands
- Monitor book of work & overall spend; enforce and own prioritization of franchise work within the hubs; provide on-going budget updates to marketers
- Maintain tactical grid and dashboard for current and impending tactics. Project manage tactics and update marketers on project status
- Execute tactic renewals for franchise teams. In addition, during workload spikes, must step in and execute on individual tactics
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Extensive experience in both marketing design and marketing execution
- Deep understanding of the designated therapeutic area with direct or indirect experience with the brands
- Ability to understand and leverage analytics to advise on decision making and drive innovation
- Exhibit leadership skills with an ability to positively influence teammates
- Clearly communicate to the HUB and brand teams the brand goals and desired way for working in the new model.
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Industry/therapeutic knowledge understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and varying therapeutic areas.
- Strategic Thinking possesses a vision for the brand, builds a plan and executes to achieve
- Analytical ability to use logic and analysis to solve ambiguous/complex business problems
- Business Acumen ability to make sound business decisions by having a strong understanding about business, finance and risks/benefits of decisions
- Leadership ability to inspire and empower others to be at their best and deals with corrective actions in a manner that inspires accountability
- Executive Communication ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) at the executive level
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 15% travel.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.