The person in this position will be responsible for managing the delivery of both short and long term operational project initiatives in line with current Facility Department goals.
This role will provide operational support for Facilities Operations, projects, and programs which require cross-functional collaboration within the Takeda organization, in the Boston office and with Regional and Local offices globally.
- Assist with the entire Procure To Pay process end-to-end within Facilities, starting from vendor RFP selection process, contract negotiation and management, on-boarding, financial commitments, and contract lifecycle management.
- Assist in the development and management of the Facilities Operations budget by partnering with Facilities Functional Leads to develop budgets and see the process through from budget drafting to final approval.
- Support Facilities team in the submission of new purchase orders, confirm all expense are in line with budget expectations and all expenses are allocated to the correct account codes.
- Responsible for leading a cross-functional team in all space decommissioning efforts related to the turnover of real estate at the end of a lease commitment or for the re-allocation/change of use of existing space within the TBOS portfolio. Lead a team consisting of Facilities, EH&S, IT, Lab Ops and Sourcing to ensure that space is decommissioned according to internal TBOS standards and in accordance with all lease commitments.
- Help Identify and target opportunities for improved efficiencies and work with Facilities Functional leaders to develop a strategy for implementation and own the ongoing monitoring of each initiative.
- Manage the Facilities Sharepoint site and all Facilities active web pages. Ensure all Facility data on the internal Takeda portal is up to date and accurate. Work with Functional leads to make changes and update data as necessary
- Manage the payment of and tracking of utility consumption for the Takeda Boston Campus.
- Work with Takeda Boston EH&S team to ensure all vendors and contractors are in compliance with any active worker safety/training programs
- Serve as the Facilities Systems Administrator for Meeting Room Booking Software and Program, including maintenance of the system, reporting and analytics needed for strategic space planning, and leading changes and improvements to the system.
- Serve as the Facilities lead for all annual reports, audits and corporate submissions, including EH&S Annual reporting and AAALAC requirements.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong background in project management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field and 4 7 years relevant experience
- Ability to develop and present financial models
- Proactive, self-motivated and aware of larger business needs and implications
- Contract negotiation and management experience
- Complex problem solving skills and ability to collaborate and influence decisions at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Experience working in the Biotech/Pharma industry
- General knowledge of facilities operations and capital projects in a corporate real estate environment
- Experience with department utilized software such as; Archibus, Condeco , and SharePoint
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.