- Develops and leads the execution of regulatory CMC development and registration strategies as the RA CMC member on Regulatory, Pharmaceutical Development, and Production project teams for assigned products throughout clinical development and commercial lifecycle with minimal supervision
- Develops and applies a comprehensive understanding of global RA CMC regulations and guidelines to projects to enhance probability of regulatory success and regulatory compliance
- Manages interactions with international Health Authorities, successfully negotiating RA CMC matters, directly and indirectly.
- Develop constructive relations with key internal and external colleagues, including Alliance Partners.
- Plans, executes and manages regulatory submissions for assigned compounds in various phases of clinical development, global marketing applications, and post-approval life cycle activities with minimal supervision
- As a project team leader or member, ensures and/or enhances regulatory compliance with respect to filing requirements for assigned compounds throughout development and the commercial life cycle.
- Independently Defines CMC content (data and documentation) requirements for regulatory submissions and reviews this content for conformance with established requirements
- Represents Takeda RA CMC in Health Authority meetings and leads or supports CMC preparation activities for meetings with Health Authorities on CMC related matters
- Interacts directly with international Health Authorities, as required.
- Ensures project team colleagues, line management, and key stakeholders are apprised of developments that may impact regulatory success, exercising sound judgment and communicating in a professional and timely manner
- Evaluates change proposals for regulatory impact and filing requirements
- Fosters constructive working relationships when interacting with internal and/or external colleagues
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- RAC certification desirable but not mandatory
We are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.