More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
The purpose of the Regional Trainer position is to optimize our overall sales force s effectiveness (SFE) by supporting the training needs of the Regional Business Directors and the Sales Training Department. Responsibilities are to be split between field based training programs designed to support skills tied to Local Business Ownership and training initiatives associated with the Sales Training Department to include Initial Sales Training, Brand POA pull through and ad hoc projects that require resources beyond Home Office capacity. All training deliverables will be aligned to current brand and sales strategies and meet all MRL requirements. Regionally based training content can be determined by Sales Training, the Brand Teams and Field Sales Advisors (AVPs and RBDs) through assessments related to our current execution. Regional Sales Trainers will serve as important link in our continuous learning feedback loop regarding overall our sales execution.
- Partners with Sales Training and the Field Sales Advisors (AVPs and RBDs) to assess SFE associated with the execution of brand and sales strategies at the local level.
- Participates in the development of field based training initiatives that will support local business needs, Local business needs include business acumen tied to local market dynamics (payers, IDNs, ACOs, etc ) and associated selling skills. Key influencers of training needs include Sales Training, Field Sales Advisors and the Brand teams.
- Facilitates pre-determined Regional based training designed to positively impact our SFE and execution.
- Coordinates the logistics associated with Initial Sales Training and facilitates Initial Sales Training classes.
- Conducts POA training associated with Brand and Sales strategy
- Participates in ad hoc projects tied to Brand and Sales strategy
- Participates in all Train the Trainers aligned with IST, POAs and ad hoc projects aligned with Brand and Sales strategies.
- Provides developmental feedback and coaching to Representatives within the training environment.
- Collaborates with Sales Training and Field Sales Leadership to ensure optimal pull-through of all training programs to include: Initial Sales Training, Brand initiatives, Assertive Selling Skills, and Strategic Territory Management.
- Serves as a resource to Sales Training, Sales and Marketing for continuous learning related to sales execution and competitive field intelligence through on-going collaboration with Sales, attendance at advisory panels and occasional ride-alongs.
- Conducts training using various mediums such as: Web-Ex, video conferencing and in-person facilitation.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times and enforces Sales Training Policies.
- Maintains a high level of market intelligence, including new product training methods and competitive intelligence, training programs and best practices.
- Complies with all Takeda Operational Guidelines and Code of Conduct and ensures that all activities, observed or taught, are also in accordance with these guidelines.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor s Degree
- Cumulative of four years of pharmaceutical / healthcare related* or teaching/training experience (*Healthcare experience to include buy not limited to: healthcare sales, clinical experience, clinical education and research) with a minimum one year of experience in sales with Takeda.
- Strong clinical, selling skills and marketplace knowledge.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in project management and developing and delivering effective presentations.
- Previous training experience (i.e. Training Lead, Product Lead, Business Lead or Managed Care Liaison).
- Experience in coaching and providing feedback.
- Valid driver s license required
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Ability to sit or stand for long period of time while traveling.
we are driven to improve people's lives
- Travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
- Approximately 80% travel.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.