More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
With a proven track record of data quality projects and initiatives within the pharmaceutical industry specific to the specialty pharmacy distribution and data collection, the Manager of Data Integrity manages and continuously improves the data integrity for the Specialty team. This individual will work with business partners inside and outside of the company to identify data quality issues and address them in order based upon urgency and priority. Additional responsibilities include driving improvements in the organization, processes, and use of systems and data and implementing data quality initiatives (Data Quality Roadmap). Is a motivational leader ready to drive results in a team setting, both as a participant and a coach.
- Leads a team of data integrity analysts, providing priorities and direction for data cleansing, establishing new QCs as needed and measuring timely responses to requests from all stakeholders
- Develops and maintains the data quality roadmap, adding new QCs as needed with new business issues.
- Has an unrelenting attention and focus to detail, ensuring accuracy and reducing errors where possible with underlying data
- Holds regular business discussions with the assigned Sales/Managed Markets Stakeholders to assess how data is flowing through the systems
- Produces, reviews and communicates ad-hoc analytics on data integrity in an accurate and timely manner
- Manages own time and priorities, and effectively communicates with key stakeholders and users of data timing of any requests and deliverables
- Manages data maintenance activities with a focus on customer needs and responsiveness
- Conducts data updates and new account creation with knowledge of the business needs as part of decision making
- Collaborates with IT and data aggregators to ensure timely responses to distributor data questions or IT issues with data integrity, working closely with the data systems team.
- Works closely with the analytics and reporting teams to ensure data integrity carries through to final reports for marketing, sales, managed markets, reimbursement (patient HUB) and other syndicated or mastered data sources
- Demonstrates ability to learn and become proficient with a variety of software applications (e.g., SAS/Base, SQL, ProClarity, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MapPoint, SharePoint) to effectively perform functions of this role
- Demonstrates an understanding of various pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IMS, SHA claims, call activity, samples, Fingertip Formulary, affiliations data)
- Able to prioritize and manage the competing priorities for data cleansing and communicate effectively with team on these initiatives
- Provides team members with timely, constructive feedback, and support. Motivates team to excel by leveraging personal strengths and coaching.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelors Degree and a minimum of six years of analytical/pharmaceutical experience, or equivalent
OR advanced degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, computer science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc. and a minimum of four years of analytical experience or equivalent
Experience managing direct reports, vendor management and team leadership required
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Effective communication and presentation skills
Familiarity with data in the pharmaceutical space
Familiarity with data systems and data integrity techniques
- Some programming experience, SAS or SQL (or R or Python)
- Prior experience analyzing pharmaceutical data, particularly specialty pharmacy based data
- Experience in analyzing pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical sales/managed markets experience
- Graduate degree in Analytical Sciences
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.).
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time while traveling.
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips.
- Requires approximately 5% travel.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.