Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that
will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of
your future at Takeda. Join us as a Technical Security Architect in our Deerfield office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than
31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an
unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity,
Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of
research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health
and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in
our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring,
bold mission. As a Technical Security Architect working
on the Security Strategy and Architecture team, a typical day will
Serves as domain expert and principal designer for major infrastructure within area of specialization.
Develops the strategic vision with IT Management for area of responsibility.
Analyses the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and researches/evaluates alternative solutions while weighing costs, efficiencies, and industry best practices to provide recommended solution within area of responsibility.
Develops the strategic vision with IT management for the security infrastructure within area of responsibility by translating the needs of the business and security considerations into IT solutions.
Collaborates with Architects and Engineers to ensure that solutions are both strategically and technologically aligned.
Defines, publishing and communicates the global standards within their area of specialty.
Analyses the current IT environment to identify opportunities to bring new or improved capabilities to the business within each area of responsibility.
Leads the introduction of new capabilities into the organization including technology selection, design and pilot. Works closely with Architecture, PMO and Service Delivery to introduce new services into production.
Manages the design, development and implementation of security infrastructure required to support the integration of projects and technology into the existing environment
Resolves unique and complex IT security architecture problems within area of responsibility
Collaborates with Architecture, PMO and Service Delivery functions on the delivery of IT projects and the support of security infrastructure within area of responsibility
Develops and manages relationships with key vendors within the area of responsibility
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
Bachelor s degree /(Information security, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science or related IT field) and five years IT experience, or High School Diploma and seven years of IT experience
7+ Years IT experience
5+ Years experience with infrastructure, systems, applications or services within area of responsibility
3+ years of work experience in designing and architecture security solutions
Experience with implementing and operating security programs in a global environment
- Proven ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make calculated, risk-based decisions, incorporating industry best practices and standards
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Experience of with working with board level stakeholders.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Experienced cross-team leader to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Strong experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Deep knowledge of technology in their domain area
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
Information security certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, CEH, CCSK)
Experience with IDS, IPS, Malware Detection, Firewalls
Experience with Remote Access
LICENSE / CERTIFICATIONS
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu
shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to
purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of
minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified
applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more
information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.