More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
Associate Director/Director, HCP NINLARO Marketing, will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plans related to healthcare professionals for all unbranded and branded NINLARO programming. The Associate Director will also be responsible for the development of the launch plans (HCP portion) for the newly diagnosed, maintenance and AL Amyloidosis indications. This position will report to the Senior Director of NINLARO Marketing.
- Responsible for developing HCP brand related strategies and tactical plans as well as the HCP portion of the NINLARO brand plan.
- Responsible for executing HCP initiatives/ programs to support the brand s critical success factors.
- Identify strategic market opportunities and make recommendations to enhance market potential and brand penetration.
- Oversee execution of all HCP related tactics for the brand..
- Lead and manage a team focused on HCP marketing.
- Supervise the development of the speaker program, advisory board plan, Congress plan, media plan, personal promotion and non-personal promotion.
- Responsible for launch plan development and execution for the newly diagnosed, maintenance and AL amyloidosis indications.
- Assess competitive market dynamics and prepare scenario plans for key competitive events.
- Gain alignment sales management, legal, regulatory, medical, market access and market research to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of the brand strategy.
- Develop professional relationships and contacts with physician experts.
- Work closely with all sales force counterparts and gain insights for sales force needs.
- Provide strategic ion to the Market Research team for any needs of the brand. Assists in developing both Qual. And Quant. research studies.
- Manage timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan.
- Responsible for directing and monitoring all third party contractors and vendors.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in leading and developing long range brand plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Experience managing congress and conference related marketing activities.
- Experience managing web/media activities; demonstrated ability deploying innovative print and digital media.
- Experience in working closely with all sales force counterparts and gaining insights for sales force needs.
- Understands US reimbursement environment including governmental programs -Medicare Part B and Part D.
- Experience tracking and managing budgets with finance counterparts.
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
Education And Experience
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.