Empowering Our People to Shine
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across 70+ countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people s lives including your own.
Associate Director/Director, HCP NINLARO Marketing, will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plans related to healthcare professionals for all unbranded and branded NINLARO programming. The Associate Director will also be responsible for the development of the launch plans (HCP portion) for the newly diagnosed, maintenance and AL Amyloidosis indications. This position will report to the Senior Director of NINLARO Marketing.
- Responsible for developing HCP brand related strategies and tactical plans as well as the HCP portion of the NINLARO brand plan.
- Responsible for executing HCP initiatives/ programs to support the brand s critical success factors.
- Identify strategic market opportunities and make recommendations to enhance market potential and brand penetration.
- Oversee execution of all HCP related tactics for the brand..
- Lead and manage a team focused on HCP marketing.
- Supervise the development of the speaker program, advisory board plan, Congress plan, media plan, personal promotion and non-personal promotion.
- Responsible for launch plan development and execution for the newly diagnosed, maintenance and AL amyloidosis indications.
- Assess competitive market dynamics and prepare scenario plans for key competitive events.
- Gain alignment sales management, legal, regulatory, medical, market access and market research to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of the brand strategy.
- Develop professional relationships and contacts with physician experts.
- Work closely with all sales force counterparts and gain insights for sales force needs.
- Provide strategic ion to the Market Research team for any needs of the brand. Assists in developing both Qual. And Quant. research studies.
- Manage timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan.
- Responsible for directing and monitoring all third party contractors and vendors.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Experience in leading and developing long range brand plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Experience managing congress and conference related marketing activities.
- Experience managing web/media activities; demonstrated ability deploying innovative print and digital media.
- Experience in working closely with all sales force counterparts and gaining insights for sales force needs.
- Understands US reimbursement environment including governmental programs -Medicare Part B and Part D.
- Experience tracking and managing budgets with finance counterparts.
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
Education And Experience
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.