Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Associate Director Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurancein ourCambridge, MAoffice.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Associate Director Pharmacovigilance Quality Assuranceworking on the R&D Quality team, you will be empowered to lead the operations, and a typical day will include:
- Serves as the Research and Development Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance leader in the respective region. Provides quality oversight of Pharmacovigilance in the respective region, ensuring that system audits are conducted, communicating any critical compliance risks noted from these activities to senior management, and ensuring that corrective actions are implemented.
- Serves as a strategic Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) resource to Takeda for its drug development activities, and takes a lead role for the preparation, conduct, and development of responses to health authority inspections of Takeda s development activities.
This position provides regional leadership and strategy in line with global strategic objectives. Collaborates with R&D Quality, Global Quality, R&D operational functions, and suppliers of outsourced services to ensure that Pharmacovigilance activities are conducted in compliance with GVP regulations, the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) and Takeda requirements.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), ASQ Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence, or SQA Registered Quality Assurance Professional preferred.
- Routine demands of an office based environment.
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips. Some international travel will be required.
- Requires approximately 50 % travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.