Our People to Shine
everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold
mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people s lives including your
This position is responsible for ensuring operational excellence within the Portfolio Governance function. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and implement processes for proactively soliciting upcoming PRC decisions from R&D and business development organizations
- Review operational variance reports in order to proactively identify assets that may need to return to PRC to obtain approvals on variance.
- Plan governance meetings, balancing requests from multiple executive-level stakeholders and ensuring that portfolio decisions occur in a timely manner that allows business operations to continue seamlessly.
Governance meeting execution
- Assist with creation of governance meeting briefing documents and meeting minutes
- Ensure that all PRC members and key stakeholder have access to governance meeting materials
- Manage governance electronic review decision process
- Manage ongoing governance action item log; follow-up with teams and individuals in organization as needed to document action item completion
Ongoing governance refinement:
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelor s Degree science or business-related field required. Advanced science or business degree preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to articulate and establish processes with cross-functional impact
- Ability to balance multiple requests from key stakeholders and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varied complexity simultaneously
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- Project Management Professional certification with PMI desired
- May work at a computer for several hours at a time.
- May travel domestically and internationally.
- Approximately 10% travel is required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu
shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to
purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.