Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire
you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future
at Takeda. Join us as an Associate Director DMPKin our Cambridge, MAoffice.
We are seeking a highly motivated and well accomplished scientist in pharmacokinetics to join the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) Department of Takeda Pharmaceuticals in Cambridge, MA. This scientist will sit on multifunctional project teams to provide DMPK support to the discovery and development of biologics programs with a focus on Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC) for cancer therapeutics. The support includes engaging with colleagues across Oncology R&D to ensure rapid and thorough translation from pre-clinical studies to clinical studies, and supplying dose predictions of efficacy and safety in patients. Experience in biologics and/or ADC is essential. Some experience and expertise in modeling such as PK/PD and PBPK is desirable.
- Represent DMPK in discovery and development ADC project teams. Initiate and engage in multifunctional collaborations
- to facilitate the advancement of drug candidates and build thorough knowledge of ADC properties
- Be responsible for the design and interpretation of DMPK studies necessary for the selection of clinical candidates
- Play a visible role in global DMPK to share learning and enhance consistency in best practices across sites and disease
- areas about ADC/biologics discovery and development
- Keep up to date with emerging literature and science in the biologics and ADC development
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Ph.D. degree in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Immunology, Pharmacology, or related discipline
- 7+ year industrial experience with demonstrated impact on biologics and/or ADC drug discovery and/or development..
- Thorough understanding of the basic principles of pharmacokinetics of biologics and/or ADC Prior project leadership
- experience in antibody drug development preferred
- Track record of scientific accomplishment as evidenced by quality and quantity of publications and/or inventions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate complex research findings and
- recommendations, and seek to excel in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Ability for critical thinking and strong analytical skills to evaluate complex information for the identification of key scientific
- findings related to projects.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and activities while meeting tight deadlines
- Maintains excellent working relationships with colleagues and collaborators.
TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
match of charitable contributions
& Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Our People to Shine
more at takedajobs.com.
is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and
considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with
applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.