Our People to Shine
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that
will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of
your future at Takeda. Join us as a Outcomes Research Group Lead in our Derrfield, IL office.
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader
with 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We
have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years
while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and
Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and
a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring,
bold mission. As a Outcomes Research Group Lead working
on the Medical Affairs team, a typical day
- Provide oversight and direction to OR team to ensure high performance standards.
- Lead cross-departmental teams and influences via relationships in order to build research and partnership strategies that support the lead product(s) (Global Outcomes Research, Managed Markets, Marketing, Pricing and Reimbursement, Brand Teams, etc.)
Apply advanced scientific expertise and knowledge of the payer market to develop and execute outcomes research, quality improvement, and other related projects that are in line with US Medical Product strategies and overall corporate goals and objective
- Is the OR point on Product Medical Teams and alliance OR Team (if applicable), providing input into medical and research strategies and tactics to generate rigorous scientific data, generating outcomes research plans for assigned product(s) and TA(s).
- Leads the development of OR value propositions and storyboards to differentiate Takeda U.S. products.
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholder colleagues including Global Outcomes Research, Payer Marketing; and external key opinion leaders to ensure priorities and strategies are aligned, representing the OR research function on corporate cross-functional teams.
- Provides input at Phase 2, 3b and IV protocols to measure outcomes endpoints of importance to the U.S. market.
- No unusual physical demands are expected in this position.
- Manual dexterity is expected sufficient to use or operate office equipment (computers, phones, etc.).
- In this position, one should be able to sit or stand for long periods of time (e.g., while traveling).
- Travel is approximately 25%; Some international travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu
shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to
purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of
minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified
applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more
information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.