More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
- Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience.
- The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- Gain exposure to the various groups in the Financial Planning and Commercial function within Takeda Pharmaceutical U.S.A., Inc. s.
- Work will include assessing current planning and pricing processes and identifying then implementing improvements to current models and processes.
- Responsible for modeling, refining, and automating pricing model and reporting processes.
- Create a model or template that better integrates with our financial systems. This model would have the ability to dig into macro-level analysis regarding year-over-year growth rates, margin analysis, expense classification & category analysis.
- Implement a process to analyze commercial pipeline data and integrate it into our close and planning process. This would include working cross functionally with Trade and Accounting to integrate this data to into the Daily Sales Report.
- Create and update Revenue & Discounts models with more robust data input and stronger QC checks built into the model, with the goal of minimizing errors.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- At a minimum, must be a 1st year MBA student. Majors in Finance or Accounting are strongly preferred.
- Experience in each of the following MS Office applications:
- MS Outlook Limited experience
- MS Word Limited experience
- MS Excel Proficient
- MS PowerPoint Limited experience
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to works well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
Local travel may be required based on business needs.
We are driven to improve people's lives.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.