More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
- Identify Regional association engagement opportunities for brand engagement and sponsorship in line with brand strategic professional plan and annual budget allotment
- Lead and manage the resource needs for Regional and National exhibits for the brand including alignment with core selling resources, branding and messaging
- Develop relationships with key associations to maximize partnership engagement, ensure Takeda optimal presence and identify future opportunities in line with mid-range plan for the brand
- Ensure a high level of cross-functional coordination, strategic planning, budget adherence, customer service and creativity in managing and executing all aspects of meetings and conventions for the brand
- Partner with Meeting and Conventions Manager to evaluate vendors, ensure effective use of resources and provide direction on the overall execution of convention plans
- Leverage emerging technologies to ensure effective booth execution and impact with attendees
- Collaborate across internal and external stakeholders to identify and leverage operational efficiencies and seek cost savings opportunities particularly in the areas of medical meetings and conventions
- Manage the budget for all meeting, convention and association engagements through collaboration with brand team budget owner
- Collaborate with Global Brand Team counterparts for international representation in key association meetings
- Support brand team counterparts, contribute to a positive team culture and uphold the Takeda values and principles
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelor s Degree
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tradeshow and/or meeting planning experience
- Vendor management
- Budget management and analytical skill set
- Project management
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Requires approximately 35 - 50%
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings
- Weekend travel is required
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.