More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. As a global, research and development-driven pharmaceutical company, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited conducts R&D both internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology and central nervous system, plus vaccines. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in Emerging Markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
Be responsible for developing a cohesive franchise plan focused on strategic choices to maximize value to Takeda. Focus on identifying franchise growth opportunities, understanding brand and market dynamics, and pushing the team members to ensure all activities drive the business.
- Develops cohesive franchise plan through engagement with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketers, Sales, Medical Affairs, Managed Markets, Finance/Forecasting)Maintains deep understanding of franchise's positioning including competitive analysis, customer, and market trends
- Evaluates strategic choices; advises franchise lead on investment optimization & commercial decisions
- Assesses overall brand performance and identifies opportunities for growth
- Partners with Commercial and Sales Analytics and/or Med Affairs to generate insight on key performance drivers
- Drives commercial excellence utilization; Challenges marketers to use data-driven insights
- Responsible for LCM and data generation strategy in partnership with Medical Affairs & Forecasting
- Works with Medical Affairs to define HEOR strategy & story
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical industry across a range of lenses (e.g Marketing, Sales, Medical, Access, etc)
- Solid understanding of Market Research and secondary data analytics, including methodologies and outputs
- Ability to leverage data to inform decisions, elevate others thinking, and get to the root of an issue
- Capable of acting as a Thought-Partner for senior leadership and key stakeholders and as a mentor for marketers
- Potential to be a future leader in the organization
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 8 years experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Healthcare related experience
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization.
- Industry/therapeutic knowledge deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, key customer channels and varying therapeutic areas.
- Strategic Thinking possesses a vision for the brand/franchise, builds a plan and executes to achieve
- Analytical ability to use logic and analysis to solve ambiguous/complex business problems
- Business Acumen ability to make sound business decisions by having a strong understanding about business, finance and risks/benefits of decisions
- Leadership ability to inspire and empower others to be at their best and deals with corrective actions in a manner that inspires accountability.
- Executive Communication ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) in a persuasive and appropriate manner at the executive level
- People Development: Ability to set priorities, develop roles and responsibilities, and manage staff. Ability to assess strengths and weaknesses of staff members and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 20% travel.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx