You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
TSP, a Syneos Health company is a place where you can find your own spot, build strong relationships, and do great work. Taylor Strategy Partners (TSP) has been a leader in the people business since 1969, partnering with our clients to identify, select, develop, and retain talent. Simply said, we consult and deliver on all things PEOPLE. We are seeking smart, passionate, ambitious people to imagine, create, and implement talent solutions for our clients.
At TSP, we live the #powerofpersonal. We believe in putting the personal element of what we do first, whether we're talking to clients, candidates, or each other. All people have unique backgrounds, personalities, and needs. We aim to respect that individuality in everyone we meet. We're looking for a new teammate who wants to do the same. We believe in living our core values: be in tune, get it done, be a leader, and love what you do. If this sounds like you, we should talk.
Taylor Strategy Partners is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package, as well as career advancement opportunities.
Corporate website www.taylor-strategy.com
The Business Development Operations Associate will provide primary support and assistance to the business development team and other business leaders as needed. In addition, the specialist will support brand and culture efforts as requested by the head of brand and culture. This role will have key responsibility for driving lead generation and qualification efforts, maintaining databases and presentation materials for current and/or prospective clients.
We will consider a graduate with minimal experience. Must have strong PowerPoint and Word. Must be detail oriented and good at writing and proofing dcouments. Must be willing to learn the life sciences industry.
- Support completion for RFP s/RFI s, presentation decks or other requested client material. This includes but not limited to writing, proofreading, editing, and data verification, etc.
- Liaison with internal departments to create and deliver content as requested, on time to meet client deadlines.
- Support market research efforts analyzing the market and creating reports to generate plans on how to increase market share and develop qualified targets that will generate greater revenue.
- Partner with marketing for message creation with specific content related to specific assets(s)n.
- Support and strategize with VP, BD to determine weekly / monthly goals.
- Research main points-of-contact at target organizations & maintain updated target list(s), specifically focusing on mid to late phase 3 assets of small to mid-size pharma.
- Direct leads from social media, conferences, website, as appropriate to BD leader.
- Lead Generation - Responsible for outbound marketing to targets and conversion to introductory meetings / calls with BD team.
- Work with Head of Marketing and VP, BD to develop, implement, and maintain print marketing material (capabilities deck, case studies, and sell sheets).
- Work with Head of Marketing and VP, BD on conference and event coordination / attendance. Track events and obtain feedback on events. Support in organizing events. Attend events and meetings as requested.
- Work with others throughout the TSP organization to ensure we are maximizing potential of existing relationships.
- Work cross-functionally with Brand and Culture team to support the planning and coordination of employee engagement and productivity programs and events such as onboarding and training, internal events, et al., as needed.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor s degree required; preferably in Marketing, Business or Life Science related field
- 1 3 years general business and / or marketing / sales experience
- Must have excellcent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, including leadership
- Ability to work independently on ambiguous projects
- Ability to be flexible and pivot as needed to support ad hoc projects as requested
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong writing and proof reading skills
- E-mail Marketing tools
- Customer Relationship Management systems
- Self-starter, think outside of the box attitude
- Intermediate social media skills: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)