Overview Primary focus on maximizing marketing technologies (website and marketing automation platform management), campaign management and digital marketing strategy to drive and execute initiatives supporting the Addison Whitney brand and business development. Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition and engagement. This individual will partner across the company to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our customers.
- Responsible for the management and development of key digital marketing assets including, but not limited to, corporate websites, email, search engine marketing (SEM), search engines optimization (SEO) and social media management
- Manages marketing automation strategies to improve target audience engagement.
- Recommend appropriate segmentation based on behavioral and demographic data.
- Build time / event triggered communication that advances audience through the buying cycle.
- Drip marketing campaigns including complex, multistep nurturing campaigns based on activity or business rules, auto responders, sales initiated events, tradeshows, thought leadership and follow up communications.
- Assist in developing plan to drive integrated sales and marketing lead and process flows.
- Manage marketing activity and communication calendar to execute against associated initiatives.
- Conduct periodic competitor analyses
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations across all campaigns
- Manage and maintain our social media presence with a focus on lead generation through social media
- Analyze and educate the company on the market dynamics, trends and our competition
- Own the communications roadmap, including channel strategy, content scheduling, and defining marketing automation software priorities
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Accounts to understand sales cycles and automate the proper content; ensure leads are communicated to Sales and Business Development teams in a timely manner
- Partner with Design to create emails, forms, landing pages, and more
- Develop and maintain program performance reports, tracking and analysis of programs
- Work with key internal stakeholders to create and refine compelling content for distribution across all channels
- Bachelor s degree required
- 2 to 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of B2B digital marketing, lead and demand generation
- Be highly proficient and power-user of marketing automation technologies (Pardot preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and organizational skills
- Embraces high performing environment - comfortable handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently as well as embrace collaboration and draw upon diverse skill sets from multiple disciplines
- Necessary operational-minded approach to manage conceptual ideas through implementation and execution
- Demonstrates an understanding of the fast-paced nature of our business and the need to proactively find and fix problems quickly and effectively takes ownership and follows through on decisions
- Challenges long-held beliefs when necessary, and effectively identifies alternative solutions and the pros/cons of each
- Communicates important developments to the relevant and appropriate audiences in a timely and consistent manner