Shionogi Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Shionogi & Co., Ltd., a leading Japanese pharmaceutical company with state of the art research capabilities that has provided innovative medicines essential to people's health for over 135 years. I
n the US, Shionogi Inc. develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products that address unmet medical needs in the areas such as pain and anti-infectives.
Provide executive administrative support to the Vice President, Regulatory Affairs and Global Projects as well as their team in all day-to-day processes. The
Senior Administrative Assistant, US Regulatory GDP will perform a wide variety of administrative tasks that include but are not limited to the responsibilities listed below.
- Calendar management and scheduling of appointments/meetings.
- Screen phone calls.
- Support FDA Meetings, including coordination and communication of logistical details such as contracts, travel, hotels, dinners, rehearsals.
- Coordination of industry meetings such as ASCO, ICAAC, ECCMID, including registration, logistics and meeting planning as needed.
- Coordinate as needed Global Regulatory TC/WebEx Meetings, Team Meetings, Vendor Meetings, Interview panels.
- Manage all travel (both domestic and international) for team members including, publishing and calendaring all itineraries and plans.
- Understand travel preferences of supported staff and proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts.
- Manage expense report preparation and reconciliation according to SI policy for Directors and above.
- Manage all FDA TC/Web Casts internally.
- Liaison between Shionogi Inc. (SI) and Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (SHQ - parent company) in coordinating teleconferences/meetings, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Record and document meeting minutes for staff meetings.
- Manage new vendors, including legal approvals, and procurement process.
- Advise team with respect to company messages, alerts, new policies, practices when appropriate.
- Assist with preparations and routing for all contracts required by the department.
- Assist with on-boarding new employees and contractors as requested.
- Assist with the development of internal/external communications and produce PowerPoint presentations as needed.
- Perform research on specific topics and coordinate activities of projects/events.
- Train or familiarize new staff on company work processes and procedures, and acts as a resource to new team members as required.
- Copying, faxing, filing, mailing overnight/shipping as required.
- Coordinate the ordering of supplies, materials, publications, services, etc.
- Cover reception desk as needed.
- Perform other administrative or office duties or projects as required or as assigned.
- High school degree required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years administrative experience including past experience supporting executive level staff.
- Background/Experience within Regulatory Affairs is preferred.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality with regard to sensitive information.
- Ability to anticipate needs, and analyze and solve problems quickly and proactively.
- Attention to detail; excellent organization and follow-up skills a must.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to achieve established deadlines.
- Ability to make responsible decisions with limited information; accomplishing tasks independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products (Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Adobe).
- Ability to interface with administrative support team of company and build professional relationships.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to multi-task.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing project priorities, work assignments and deadlines.
- Must be familiar with a variety of administrative concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must live a commutable distance to our US Corporate Headquarters in Florham Park, NJ.
To be considered for this position, you must apply online at: https://www.shionogi.com/careers/careers.html
-- and meet the requirements of this opportunity.
We look forward to reviewing your resume & qualifications.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.