Shionogi Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Shionogi & Co., Ltd., a leading Japanese pharmaceutical company with state of the art research capabilities that has provided innovative medicines essential to people's health for over 135 years.
In the US, Shionogi Inc. develops and commercializes pharmaceutical products that address unmet medical needs in the areas such as pain and anti-infectives.
The Medical Information Contractor will support the Medical Information and Publications teams by ensuring successful completion of Medical Information operational objectives, as well as contribute to the development and maintenance of medical
information related documents and projects. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing guidance and oversight in planning, development, maintenance and dissemination of clinically accurate and medically sound product information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work to ensure alignment of Medical Information activities with Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, and Commercial Organization.
- Provide oversight in developing policies, procedures, infrastructure, and training to improve efficiency and scalability for both Medical Information and Medical Affair processes.
- Work closely with Medical Affairs lead to support medical affairs and publications activities in preparation for launch.
- Oversee the project management, timely development and internal review of pre-launch medical information resource documents.
- Identify, analyze, and/or report Medical and Scientific Insight and trends to marketing team and stakeholders.
- Provide Medical Information training to Shionogi Inc sales representatives, and outsourced vendors.
- Registered pharmacist. PharmD preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry or a healthcare environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Medical Information.
- Must live a commutable distance to our US Corporate Headquarters in Florham Park, NJ.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in medical writing and support of product launch required.
- Demonstrated computer experience with MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and meet established deadlines.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Analytical, solutions-oriented, negotiation and strategic-thinking skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to handle multiple-tasks in a timely fashion.
To be considered for this position, you must apply online at: https://www.shionogi.com/careers/careers.html -- and meet the requirements of this opportunity.
We look forward to reviewing your resume & qualifications.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.