ProClinical is looking for a Cheminformatics Data Scientist role for an innovative biotech that are focussed on human health and generating new ideas that have the potential to improve the lives of millions and deliver better medicines to patients faster in currently overlooked areas such as orphan diseases and rare cancers. This is an exciting permanent role for a Cheminformatics Data Scientist.
The role will entail developing software, databases and algorithms to support and innovate the drug discovery for this biotech.
Skills and Requirements:
- Preferably a PhD in cheminformatics, computational biology/chemistry, or drug design.
- A firm grasp of the current trends within the drug design and applied machine-learning domains.
- Ideally, prior experience of working in a commercial setting.
- Ability to work as part of a team applying agile methodology to tool development and research.
- An open and interactive working style, drawing on other team members experience and skills to build complex solutions.
- Confident communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and between departments.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced, research environment, with a passion to change the world of healthcare.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.