ProClinical is working with a well-known global pharmaceutical company who would like an experienced Principal Statistician to join their team in Cambridge. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work at a top global pharmaceutical company that has a workforce of more than 6,700 employees across multiple sites in the UK and has leading products across various therapeutic areas
The Principal Statistician will focus on Centralised Statistical Monitoring (CSM) in large, multi-site clinical trials. The Principal Statistician will be familiar in working with a statistician within the Statistical Innovation Group in the Advanced Analytics Centre (AAC) and study statisticians. The Statistical Innovation group is an expert team providing consultancy, capability build and training across a range of clinical statistics areas, including trial design, subgroups, missing data, safety analysis, data exploration & mining, economic modelling and observational research.
- Assist in development of CSM strategy and plans for trials
- Carry out CSM at defined points in the trial, reporting on findings to the study statistician and study team
- Carry out further investigations in relation to data integrity
- Assist in the development and implementation of new statistical methods for CSM and RBM
- Work alongside study teams to understand the importance of different variables, critical-to-quality factors and key risk indicators
- Liaison with external vendors
- Provide training and guidance
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with the Drug Development Life cycle
- Knowledge of CSM and RBM, and their impacts on a study
- Experience with advanced technical techniques for CSM
- Extensive knowledge of statistical methods
- Knowledge of JMP/Clinical, R, SAS
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hayleigh Randall on +44 203 8718 094 1041 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.