ProClinical is seeking a Director of program management for a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). This Director role will be based near Stuttgart, Germany on a permanent basis. The purpose of the Program Management Director is to boost the current RND team, the ideal candidate will have a Life Scientist / Biotechnologist / Immunologist / Biochemist (PhD) background.
- Coordinate projects and teams within the assigned TA product development program
- Plan and keep track of program budgets and resources in collaboration with the respective department heads
- Develop global strategic plans and scenarios in close collaboration with the development team and present them to the management board
- Provide regular status updates to the management board and provide key information for management decisions; implement management decisions together with the development team
- Interact with and support the business development department in preparing and executing licensing activities; plan and coordinate collaboration projects with global pharma partners and research organizations
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in the Life Science area; PhD would be advantageous
- At least 5 years of pharma/ biotech experience in a project management or program leader role for products that are in the stage of clinical development, ideally experience in vaccination or biological therapeutics programs
- Scientific background in immunology would be of advantage
- Good presentation skills, ability to communicate and present to all audience types
- Proven track record of managing multifunctional teams
- Excellent communication skills (German and English)
- Experience with MS Project and MS Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of project management tools
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, willingness to reach high performance
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Yannick Dada on +44 203 854 0103 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.