A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Therapeutics Specilaist job opportunity at their offices in North West London. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents. This is a 12 Month contract.
- Responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets, and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory.
- Regularly measures success, documents and provides feedback on performance.
- Manages territory budgets for customer contacts, speaker events and other miscellaneous external expenditures
- Works collaboratively with Medical Science Liaisons, Marketing and other internal team members on various cross-functional projects for the territory
- Assists in the identification and resolution of issues and opportunities, and communicates proactively to marketing and sales management.
- Completes necessary administrative tasks in a timely manner e.g. updating customer database, expenses.
- Utilizes a high level of product and therapeutic disease working knowledge to promote the appropriate use of company products to healthcare professionals.
- Embeds account management approach for own territory and communicates required actions to achieve goals to the wider cross-functional team
- Operates in compliance with the company commercial compliance policy and all applicable local laws and guidance relating to product promotion and information dissemination
- Demonstrate judgment and integrity in accordance with the highest ethical and compliance standards, including the company’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct policies
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have previous experience and knowledge in invasive fungal disease and anti-fungal drugs (either sales or medical based)
- At least 3-4 years pharma experience (at least 2 in hospital based role)
- Knowledge and previous experience with Microbiology and Haematology departments in central and NW London area highly desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.