Our client, a large global CRO is seeking a PRMA Consultant to join their team in London, UK on a permanent, full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join the market access consulting division of a leading global drug development services company, working with the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries.
This PRMA Consultant role will be actively involved in helping shape and expand the company's European PRMA consultancy offerings, working closely with colleagues within other areas of company Market Access consulting and collaborating with our strong stakeholder and policy research team in the USA.
- Producing high-quality PRMA-based deliverables which require few rounds of changes upon internal review.
- Management of projects to ensure clients are provided with an outstanding service including crystal-clear and visually impactful deliverables in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, payers, key opinion leaders, other decision-makers and influencers.
- Supporting senior members of staff in providing strategic consultancy to clients suggesting bespoke solutions to address their needs.
- Actively seeking out collaborative opportunities with other departments within the company
- Proactively identifying business development opportunities and collaborate with the sales team and consultants to develop opportunities, proposals and increase wins.
- Life-science, clinical or health economics degree (Masters or PhD degree preferred).
- Able to demonstrate experience within PRMA, with a track record of developing and delivering successful projects to pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Have demonstrable knowledge of pricing, reimbursement, market access, health policy and regulatory processes in Europe and ideally globally.
- Have experience in market assessment, policy, pricing, reimbursement and stakeholder research projects and the testing of messages/pricing/outcomes; experience with HTA submissions would be an advantage.
- Have experience in the development of discussion guides, recruitment, interviews, transcription and translations and development of in-depth analysis presented as impactful reports in both Word and PowerPoint format, with value message development a bonus.
- Have excellent communication skills and exceptional written English; other language skills are advantageous.
- Experience in business generation activities (proposal development etc.) and establishing and maintaining client relationships would be an advantage.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Rebecca Beresford on +44 207 4400 679 or send your CV to [click here]">[click here].
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.